Premium Pillow Soft Pillow Cover: M129D
Sleep on fine Merino WOOL- there is nothing better!
Enjoy the softness and luxuriousness of this Premium Wool Pillow Soft Cover- for a good sleep all-night; every night. Slide a Queen size pillow into the Cover and your Pillow Soft is ready for use. Pillow Soft covers are good! Really good! You will be amazed at how comforting and soothing they are.
The 20" x 30" ( 50 cm x 76cm ) Premium Merino Wool surface creates an ideal sleeping and protective environment. Ideal for users who have abrasions or pressure sore issues in the head region of the body or someone who just wants a better night's sleep.
Customers report that they Sleep deeper and longer on a Pillow Soft.
What we love about this Wool Pillow Cover:
- No more hair damage- wool fibers are low friction fibers and your hair glides over the pillow surface; reducing hair loss.
- Wool is good for your skin
- It's naturally hypoallergenic. Wake up with clearer sinuses and no more itchy and watery eyes
- Made of Sustainable fine Merino wool
- Reduces pressure, shear and friction..major causes of pressure sores
- Absorbs moisture
- Naturally Breathable, allowing air to circulate
- Reduces overheating and perspiration
- Remains dry
Wool helps to naturally regulate sleeping temperature and allows your face and skin to breathe. Ideal for foam and latex pillows that don't breathe and cause you to be too hot. Will prolong the lifespan of your pillow and is fully machine washable.
Pillow Soft Covers are made exclusively for Down-Under Wool by MiniJumbuk(Australia). MiniJumbuk is the leading wool bedding manufacturer in Australia.
- Machine washable in Woolskin. For best care. use a Wool Cycle or Gentle Cycle. May be dried in the dryer using low heat and gentle agitation. Do not over-dry; wool does best with 15% residual moisture.
- Do not bleach
- Dry naturally or tumble dry on low setting
- May be dry cleaned (air well afterwards)
WARNING: Excess heat and agitation will damage this fine wool product and should be avoided.
This is one of many products offered by Down-Under Wool for the Prevention of Pressure Sores, Bedsores & Decubitus Ulcers. To see these products click"Product List