Sheepskin Medical Boot with Hard Sole:
Based on experience over many years, Down-Under Wool found that there was a need for a slipper that was easy to put on, easy to take off and offered comfort with protection. Hence, The Medical Sheepskin Hard Sole Boot.
These luxurious slippers, made from washable Medical Sheepskin, are designed for the person who has difficulty getting their slippers on or for those with swollen feet or foot injury. The front opens to within 2.0" from the end of your toe, so that the foot can easily slide into the boot. Unique to this product is the Velcro strap that can then be used to secure the boot as tightly as required. The top of the boots can be rolled down or left up to keep ankle bones warm.
Ideal for people who have swollen feet and for those who have difficulty putting their slippers on. The long wearing sole enables the occasional use of the boot outdoors. Sold in Pairs:
- Extra Small = 3-4: Suitable for Ladies 4 and Mens 3- no Velcro Strap
- Small = 5 - 6: Suitable for Ladies 6 and Mens 5
- Medium = 7 - 8: Suitable for Ladies 8 and Mens 7
- Large = 9 - 10: Suitable for Ladies 10 and Mens 9
- Extra Large = 11-12: Suitable for Ladies 12 and Mens 9
To find your Shoe Size:
1. Place a piece of paper on the floor.
2. Stand on the piece of paper.
3. Place a mark on the paper at the heel and at the tip of the longest toe.
4. Measure this distance and use the chart below.
Shoe Size Conversion Table for Adult Men and Women
|Japan Men||21.5||22||22.5||23||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.5||26||26.5||27.5||28.5||29.5||30.5||31.5||Japan Men|
|Japan Ladies||21||21.5||22||22.5||23||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.5||26||27||28||29||30||31||Japan Ladies|
|U.S. & Canada Men||3½||4||4½||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||10½||11½||12½||14||U.S. & Canada Men|
|U.S. & Canada Women||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10.5||12||13||14||15.5||U.S. & Canada Women|
The Medical Sheepskin Boot with a soft Sole is also available. Click Soft Sole
Hand wash these Medical Boots in Woolskin. After washing, spin dry in washer and then fill with a small towel to complete drying.