Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash with Tea Tree Oil:
Woolskin was developed in conjunction with the tanning industry in Australia; specifically for washing sheepskin. Many detergents will do a good job with wool, but Woolskin not only washes and disinfects wool, it also conditions leather; keeping it soft and supple. Euclan, another wool wash product on the market, emphasises that it is a non-rinse product. Woolskin wash involves rinsing the contaminants from the wool. Non-rinse products will not do that.
Woolskin is the Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash - the product that takes care of the leather and the wool. Do not use household detergents or Woolite for washing sheepskin..the sheepskin will be permanently damaged.
Woolskin contains Tea Tree Oil and Myrtle Tree Oil - natural fungicides & miticides
Woolskin is specifically formulated to clean, disinfect and condition washable sheepskin. Woolskin kills and will remove mites from all natural fibre products; including sheepskin, wool, fur, and feathers- an important consideration for people with dust mite allergies.
- Tea tree oil ( Melaleuca alternifolia)- is a natural miticide (effective against dust mites), fungicide and bacteriostat.
- unique blend of surfactants and conditioning agents that lubricate the sheepskin leather and will give an improved lustre and handle to the wool fibre.
- fatty liquor conditioning agents that actually improve the sheepskin leather and wool with repeated use.
Woolskin has recently been tested by WRONZ ( Wool Research Organisation of New Zealand). They found that Woolskin is effective in killing dust mites and washing with Woolskin removes all dust mite allergens. Woolskin achieves these results, using the recommended quantity, with a 4- minute wool cycle wash at 33.5°C.
Woolskin kills Dust Mites and removes dust mite allergens.Woolskin is biodegradable. Note: Detergents containing enzymes, phosphates, peroxide, alkali or bleach cause irreversible damage to sheepskin leather. Woolskin does not contain any of these.
Please Note: If you use a regular household detergent or Woolite to wash a sheepskin, it may cause permanent damage to the leather backing.
Woolskin is sold in 5 formats:
- W103A: 5 x 20mL Sachet
- W103B: 250mL measuring bottle
- W103C: 2 x 5.0L Containers
- W103E: 1.0L measuring bottle
- W103D: Case of 12 X 250 mL measuring bottles
- W103F: Case of 6 x 1.0L measuring bottles
Woolskin is available in Canada and the USA from:
- This web site: www.medicalsheepskins.comThis web site
- The Knitting Habit: 6100 Thorold Stone Road, Niagara Falls
- Irish Design: 38 Queen St. Niagara-on-the Lake
- Serendipity Yarn, 23 Duke St., St. Catharines
- Frieda's Knit & Sew: 35 Geneva St., St. Catharines
- Simpson's Pharmacy: 1882 Niagara Stone Road, Virgil
- Boot Shop: 46 James St., St. Catharines
- Horse World Emporium: 27 Maywood St., St. Catharines
- Passionknit Ltd., 3232 Yonge St. Toronto
- Romni Wools: 658 Queen St., Toronto
- Warm & Wonderful Wool: 69 King St., Dundas
- Beehive Wool Shop: 1700 Douglas St., Victoria, BC
- Southern Cross Sheepskins Inc., 412 East 59th Avenue, Vancouver
- Sunshine Coast Slipper Factory: 5655 Cowrie St., Seashelt
- PharmaSave Revelstoke
- PharmaSave Summerland
- Nonia of Newfoundland: 286 Water St., St John's
See our Medical Sheepskin and Wool-Pile products by clicking: Online Store.
Woolskin is imported from Australia by Down-Under Wool:: The Pressure Sore Prevention Specialists: