Bedsore Prevention Packages
Pressure Sore Prevention Packages. Free Shipping.
Bedsore Prevention for the whole body is essential for people confined to a bed or chair. Restricted movement can produce a Pressure Sore that can develop in only 20 minutes and may take up to 6 months to heal. Pressure Sore Prevention Packages are made from Pure New Wool. Use Woolskin for their cleaning, conditioning and disinfection.
Australian Medical Sheepskin and Pressure Smart XD1900 products have been proven to be effective in preventing pressure sores; 95% of the time. These products are FDA and CE approved after being proven in clinical trials.
Check out these Pressure Sore Prevention Packages ( FREE Shipping)
- Medical Sheepskin Bedsore Prevention Package: M104
- XD1900 Bedsore Prevention Package: M104XD
- Deluxe Bedsore Prevention Package: M107 with Merino Pillow Pad
Your final choice may be determined by who does the laundering. All products are machine washable in Woolskin. These products use the properties of Merino Wool to protect the user. Their high pile density significantly reduces pressure, absorbs and wicks away moisture and creates a low shear surface. This means that Merino Wool of the desired length ( 30mm) and high pile density, effectively creates an environment that protects the skin of people confined to a bed or chair.
Choose from 3 Pressure Sore Prevention Packages:
Select the Package that will work best for you AND the person you are caring for. Packages offer economical "BEST Care" products. FREE Shipping & Handling in Canada & the Lower 48 States.
1. Bedsore Prevention Package = M104A = M102C + M103XD + W103E
M103XD is the Pressure Smart XD1900 Pressure Care Assist. This is a Merino wool pad (12" x 26") with side flaps that wrap around the mattress to keep it in place. It is usually used at the base of the bed to protect the feet of people confined to bed. Approved by the FDA.
M102C is the Australian HiTemp UR Medical Sheepskin. 24" x 38" .Certified Medical Sheepskin that was authenticated in clinical trials and approved by the FDA. The 30mm dense Merino pile reduces pressure, skin moisture and shear..the 3 major causes of pressure sores. The M102 is large enough to protect most people from the shoulders to below the buttocks. M103XD offers comfort, freedom to move and protection against pressure sores.
- W103 is Woolskin- the Sheepskin Conditioner and Woolwash with Tea Tree Oil- 1.0L. This should be used for the washing of all Medical Sheepskin products and is recommended for the disinfection and cleaning of Pressure Smart XD products.
To order this Package, click: M104A
2. XD1900 Bedsore Prevention Package = M104XD = M102XD + M103XD + W103E
- M102XD is the Pressure Smart XD1900 Overlay. This FDA approved Merino wool pad is 26" x 40" = 65cm x 100cm. This makes it large enough to protect the user from the shoulders to below the buttocks. Being Urine Resistant, the M102XD is an ideal solution for incontinent users. The 30mm pile is nearly twice the density of most sheepskins. Machine wash and dry make this product easy to care for. Protection is best when the skin is in contact with the wool. Use 24/7 for best care.
- M103XD is the Pressure Smart XD1900 pad that is best used at the foot of the bed. Here the user has freedom to move and yet have constant pressure sore prevention. Made from the same Merino wool that is used in the M102. It is also machine wash and dry.
- W103E is the Sheepskin Conditioner and Woolwash with Tea Tree Oil- 1.0L Using Woolskin ensures that you get the best from these products. The antibacterial action of Woolskin reduces the chance of infection of open wounds.
To order this package, click: M104XD Package
Provides complete head-toe luxurious comfort and Pressure Sore Prevention.
SC104XD is the Superior Pressure Smart XD1900 Overlay. Made from 1900g/square meter Merino wool, it provides the ideal surface for Pressure Sore Prevention and care. The SC104XD is machine wash and dry; making it ideal for Nursing Homes and Hospitals. It is the same size as the HiTemp UR Superior Overlay- 30" x 60" and will provide continuous care for the whole body of most people. Use 24/7 for best protection. Wash in Woolskin for best care. Urine Resistant making it suitable for incontinent users.
W103E is the 1.0L bottle of Woolskin- the Sheepskin Conditioner and Woolwash with Tea Tree Oil. Use to ensure the wool maintains its special properties and to disinfect.
M129D is the Merino Wool Pillow Pad. Particularly suitable for people with ear and neck abrasion problems. Comforting and effective. Machine wash and dry.
To order, click: Deluxe Package